Meet Francesco Mantini, a second-generation Italian teen struggling to find his place in Jasper, Alberta. Inspired by pop culture icons Rocky Balboa and John Travolta, he reinvents himself as Frank Martin: crooner and ladies’ man. Get ready for the disco! As buoyant and bubbly as a glass of prosecco, Made in Italy is a celebration of music, food, and family that’s so delightful you won’t soon fuhgeddaboudit.
Tickets start at $35 for VocalEye users in the front rows (Zone C), plus a limited number of seats in the balcony near the describer at the special low price $41 (taxes not included). Not available online, these tickets must be purchased by calling the Arts Club Box Office at 604-687-1644. Get yours before they’re gone!
VocalEye’s Ticket Access Program provides rebates of 50% off the ticket price for those in financial need. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register before purchasing your tickets.
Welcome back to live theatre!
Let’s support each other, protect each other and stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Please stay home if you are ill.
- Respect personal space and social distance.
- Wash your hands and/or use the handy hand-sanitizing stations.
- The wearing of masks is mandatory for everyone age 12 and over.
- As of October 24, 2021: Proof of full vaccination (2 doses, at least 7 days prior) is required.
- VocalEye equipment is cleaned and sanitized before use.
- VocalEye ear buds will be not be reused, but will be available for purchase (by donation).
- We recommend bringing your own personal earbuds or headphones to use with our receivers.
Get your BC Vaccine Card online or call 1-833-838-2323 for assistance.